Most of our patients are referred from other physicians–usually from their primary care providers.
When you call to set up your first appointment, please have the following information available:
- Full name
- Phone numbers where you can be reached
- Insurance Carrier and phone number
- Insured’s name, policy numbers (Group and ID numbers), and date of birth.
A Patient Information Form must be filled out completely. Please bring this with you to your appointment to expedite registration.
When you come for your appointment you must bring the following items:
- All of your medications, in their containers; please also bring any vitamins or supplements you are taking.
- Completed Patient Information Form.
- Co-payment, co-insurance payment, or payment for services. We accept cash, personal checks, and most credit cards. Payment of co-payments and co-insurance are due on the date of service and must be paid at your visit.